Request a Donation Pickup
We offer a limited free donation pickup service for deconstruction projects, large volumes of materials, specialty items, and materials that are in high demand in the communities we serve. Please fill out a donation pickup request and a member of our Donations Team will be in touch!
Once we receive your information, our Donations Coordinator will contact you within 3 – 5 business days to let you know if and when we can schedule a pickup. We may have follow up questions or request a photograph of the items to be donated. If you do not receive an email within 3 – 5 business days, please check your spam box, then email us at Donations@CommunityForklift.org to make sure that we received your information.
Help us spread the word about our services! Request a yard sign with your pickup.
Please note that in some cases the donation may not qualify for a pickup and we would then encourage you to drop off the materials at our reuse warehouse. In the case where we can’t accept the materials, check our reuse resources for other options.
Questions? Please contact our Donations Team at Donations@CommunityForklift.org or (301) 985-5180. Thank you for your support!
HELP US EXPEDITE YOUR PICKUP REQUEST
- Please read our Donation Guidelines before scheduling a pickup.
- Include details of your items in your request: quantities, sizes, age, and condition where applicable.
- We accept furniture and decor items on a case by case basis. Please include photos with your form below or email them to Donations@CommunityForklift.org.
- We schedule pickups to occur between 1 and 3 weeks after being confirmed by our Donations Coordinator.
- We schedule residential pickups based on location and on a first come, first served basis. Please fill out our online form to ensure you are in our queue.
- To reach us with changes, updates, or questions about your pickup request, email us at Donations@CommunityForklift.org.